Andrew Wayne Holliday
Andy Holliday graduated law school in 2002. During his career, Andy clerked for a federal United States Magistrate Judge, practiced law for and became a partner at a primarily insurance defense law firm, practiced as staff counsel for an insurance company, and has now opened his own law firm. During this time, Andy has worked in fields such as personal injury, medical malpractice, employment discrimination, corporate litigation, and several other areas of law. During that time, Andy practiced almost exclusively for defendants who were being defended by their insurance company.
Now Andy has opened his own practice and is representing those hurt in all types of personal injury cases. This includes automobile accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, etc. After more than a decade defending those who are claimed to have caused injury to another person, Andy is taking the opportunity to switch gears and represent individuals who have been hurt.
With his experience working for a judge, a law firm, and an insurance company, Andy is uniquely qualified to represent plaintiffs. Andy understands the judicial system and how defense lawyers and insurance companies do business. When you hire our firm, you get the personal attention of a lawyer.
Andy takes each case as an individual case, devotes the time and resources it deserves, and does not treat his cases as a "number." He would be honored to assist you through the litigation process and achieve the best results possible for you and your family.
- Honorable W. Leon Barfield, U. S. Magistrate Judge, Law Clerk, 2002 to 2004
- Limitation of Liability in Claims Involving the Park Systems Resources Protection Act, 24 Ad. Prac. 3, Summer, 2002
- Maintenance and Cure: Modern Application of Historical Remedies, 23 Ad. Prac. 5, Spring, 2001
- McCumber Amendment's Standard for Evaluating Price Discrimination, 23 Ad. Prac. 7, Winter, 2001
- Exculpatory Clauses in Ship Repair Contracts and Gross Negligence, 22 Ad. Prac. 10, Spring, 2000
- St. John's University School of Law, Queens, New York
- Honors: Dean's List
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: James L. Johnson Memorial Scholarship
- Major: English Literature
- Major: Psychology
- Georgia, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- South Carolina, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- Augusta Toastmaster's, VP Membership, 2004 to 2005
- Young Lawyers of Augusta, Executive Board, 2005 to 2006
- St. John's University Admiralty Law Society, President, 2001 to 2002
- Augusta Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member