Experienced Litigator Serving Georgia Clients
Litigation and appeals are where attorneys earn their living. The research, legal analysis and courtroom preparation are all demanding and not for the faint of heart. Further, whenever a courtroom trial is involved, there is a lot at stake. If you are facing a legal issue requiring a trial, do not trust your case to anyone but an experienced attorney with a track record of success.
At The Evins Law Firm, LLC, you will find exactly that: An experienced trial lawyer with a track record of successful verdicts, settlements and appeals. For over 25 years, Georgia attorney Richard F. Evins has been representing Atlanta metro area clients in a range of disputes, trials and appeals. In the course of that time, we have been remarkably successful. We offer a personalized approach to our cases by taking the time to listen to our clients, learn about their situations and their goals and use that knowledge to get results.
Efficient Resolution To Contested Legal Matters
We focus on finding favorable, efficient resolutions for our clients in cases involving:
- Commercial disputes: Business transactions are fraught with potential conflicts. Issues over goods and services in the marketplace, contract disputes, employment disputes and other similar claims are commonplace.
- Construction disputes: We represent property owners who have suffered damages and losses resulting from design defects, materials problems and poor construction on their properties. Attorney Evins and our team will fight to help you obtain compensation.
- Injury claims: Our firm also represents clients injured in auto accidents, slip-and-fall cases and other personal injury accidents. When someone else’s negligence causes you to suffer serious injuries, the responsible party should be held accountable.
- Collections issues: We represent consumers in disputes with creditors over billing issues, late payment penalties and other related issues. Many of these cases end up in small claims courts or higher courts. We have the experience to win your claim.
- Appeals: Appellate law is a different entity from the courtroom trial. It requires deep investigation and analysis into the trial records and the ability to find an error that can overturn the initial ruling. We have the appellate experience and knowledge needed to look at your case and determine whether we can get an appeal.
Attorney Evins and our entire team handle a wide range of disputes in various levels of the judicial system in Georgia. Talk with us to discuss how we can help you.
There is no risk to you in talking with our lawyer. We offer a free initial consultation for you to discuss your case and determine whether to hire our team. Call us at 770-592-2780 or fill out our online contact form.